The second largest country in Europe, Ukraine offers high-quality education which attracts students from across the world. Ukraine produces the fourth largest number of post-secondary graduates in Europe. There are about 1000 institutes of Higher Education in Ukraine. Students from more than 110 different countries from continents like Asia, Europe, America, and Africa come to Ukraine to receive an excellent quality education. Ukrainian medical universities with the best grade teaching programs and essentially high-quality low-cost education are unrivaled options to study MBBS abroad. Course Duration of MD Physician (equivalent to MBBS in India) is 5.8 years in medical universities in Ukraine.
Students enjoy following benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine
- No entrance exam for admission and a very basic requirement for admission
- Medical universities in Ukraine are recognized by Medical Council of India(MCI)
- Medical universities in Ukraine follow the Bologna process of teaching ensuring the standards and quality of education
- Medical Universities Listed in the World Health Organization, FAIMER &European Universities.
- Cost of MBBS degree in Ukraine is cheaper in comparison of other European universities
- Medical Students participate in international student exchange programs and scientific projects
- Safe hostels with all facilities and Indian food served in canteens
- Study MBBS in the English language
- Quick Facts about Ukraine - Continent Europe, Capital Kiev, Currency Ukrainian hryvnia, Language Ukrainian, Time-gap Indian standard time-3 hr30m, Calling Code +380